Join the thousands of our happy violin shoppers! Read below and discover why this has become our most popular page.
Best Violin To Buy
Looking for the best violin to buy? Whether you're just starting out or looking to upgrade, you can find the violin that best fits your need and compliments your wallet right here. Since price is a major issue for most people, we have included several affordable options.
Organized by price, this simple to read guide will go through the basics of each recommended violin, plus the pro's and con's of these top violin brands. Keep in mind that the best violin to buy is not the same for every person. Follow these violin reviews to find a sound, price, and look that is right for you!
Scott Cao Violin
Tips for when the best violin to buy is Online
10 years agoI would've said, never purchase a violin online. But times are changing and so are my opinions, in fact I now order violins online myself. Purchasing a violin online opens up new possibilities and competitive pricing. Not only that, but greater measures are being taken to ensure safe travel of the violin during shipping. Free shipping prices are often offered on instruments, as well as money-back guarantees and trial periods for testing an instrument. Here are some simple tips to make your online instrument purchasing a better experience.
- Many sellers offer 100% money back guarantees for products returned in specified time frames that are in like-new condition and in the original packaging. Some of the sellers on Amazon with excellent customer service are; Johnson String, and Southwest strings. With Amazon, not only do you have the promises and relationship of the direct seller, but you can have the peace of mind with the Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee claim.
- Buying a violin off of ebay is usually not a good idea. You are unable to try the violin out before the sale is final. In other words, there is no money-back guarantee. Many fake and fraudulent instruments have been purchased on ebay with no way of knowing until it is too late.
- If you find a violin online that you think you might like, and you have a local violin shop, visit the shop and check it out. That way you can get a feel for what the violin will be like before purchasing, and you can also do a little price comparison.
- It is easy to find a violin online that is less than $100.00, but be wary when doing so as they are usually not even worth playing!
- Before checking out, make sure you understand what the violin is coming with. Some violin's come as an outfit and some violin's do not. If your violin does not come with an outfit you will need to also order a violin bow and case to have ready for when the violin arrives.